Katie Turnbull, a wife and mother of 2 children, created Mbody Therapies in 2005 and with over 10 years experience has turned her passion of helping others into a busy career, working with all types of individuals, from competitive athletes, to those that simply hurt themselves doing a bit of gardening. She regularly welcomes new clients but also values her loyal client base that, through continuous word of mouth, has allowed her to continue at what she loves.
After having her children Findlay (7) and Hayley (4) she got really interested in fitness and classes for mothers and babies and runs a successful range of services, whether you are expecting your child, through to full term and beyond. Katie likes to make all mums feel welcome and at ease as she knows exactly how they feel having been through the same challenges herself.
Katie likes to keep an eye on new ventures and this year sees the transition to her very own space at Algo Business Centre in Perth, as well as expanding her services in 2017 to include some new and exciting therapies.
- BSC (Hons) Sports & Exercise Science
- HND Sports Therapy
- Diploma in Personal Training
- Diploma Hot Stones Therapy
- Diploma Onsite Seated Acupressure
- Diploma Thai Foot & Hand Massage
- Diploma Indian Head Massage
- MET certification
- Certificate in Thai Herbal Compress
- Certificate in Pre/Post natal massage
- Diploma in Mat Pilates
- 1:1 Pilates for Recovery /Fitness
- Pre/Post Natal Exercise & Pilates
- Myofascial Release Therapy
- Natural facelift massage
- Foam rolling Certification
Katie has worked in a number of different settings including work with Professional/ Amateur football teams, Scottish women’s rugby team and has offered pre/post massage at different events. She has a vast knowledge in complementary Therapies and likes to offer an alternative way to improving injuries.